Where’s the line is a fun visual memory game designed for all ages. The game play time for each round is intended to be very short (under 1 minute) while keeping the user engaged for that time period.
- A shape appears for a brief moment
- After it disappears the user has to draw the the shape.
- The difficulty increases with different types of lines and more complicated shapes.
- User has 30 seconds to get as many shapes right as possible.
- Bonus is awarded every time the user gets the shape correct.
Bonus bar fills every time user draws the shape correctly. Filling the bar correctly gives user additional time.
Bonus awarded increases every time the bar is filled.
So draw as fast as possible